Dear Patients and friends of Smile Perfections
We are pleased to announce that Smile Perfections is now open, but we’ve had to make a lot of changes to our normal routine based on current COVID guidelines.
- We will phone you to book your new appointment with us.
On this call we are required to ask you some Covid-19 screening questions to make sure you haven’t had symptoms or been in contact with anyone who has had Covid-19 recently.
- Appointments will have to be made in advance by telephone so please note that anyone attending the practice without an appointment will not be allowed into the practice.
- Please stop at the door just outside – we thank you to not enter our practice until a member of our team has invited you inside.
- Please arrive for your appointment at the exact time we have given you.
When you arrive for your appointment, one of our team will meet you at the door and are required to take your temperature.
Please take some time to read our notices that we have on our door.
- If your temperature check is normal, we will invite you into our practice and we ask that you follow our instructions once inside.
- Below is a list of the Covid-19 screening questions that we are required to ask you.
If you answer YES to any of the below, you MUST NOT attend the practice and phone us – we will advise of what to do next.
COVID-19 screening Questions
- Have you tested Positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
- Do you live with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 IN THE LAST 14 DAYS?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
-New Continuous Cough
-High temperature or fever
-Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?
Thank you for your support in keeping everyone safe.
Smile Perfections Team